Use internal pages to tell me about specific services or products you offer. When you're telling me, focus on my needs - I'm interested in what I can get, not what you have.
These pages should be used to describe the majority of your business and will make up most of your site. When you’re writing these pages, think about me – why have I come here, and what’s in it for me if I stay?
What can I expect from you and your services or products? If your services or products have several aspects to them, let me know about them. How do they work, and more importantly, how will they benefit me and give me what I want?
• What matters most to me?
• List the services you’re offering me
• List the benefits of your services
• List the features of the product I’ll buy
• Give me links to related pages of your site
• Make it easy for me - keep the bullets simple
• I want to scan bullets quickly - keep to the point
• Make sure I can see keywords in this list
Emphasise what I’ll get from you,
and tell me how to get it: 123-456-7890