Princeton Piggyback Z2-3 - 4,000–4,500lbs capacity
The Z2-3 Princeton Piggy Back® Delivery System is the most stable and powerful unit of its kind in the industry. Anti-stall hydraulics, 3 wheel drive, 29" pneumatic tires, a 33 HP turbo charged diesel engine and excellent stability make this truck mounted forklift a great, lighter weight solution. The low profile version enables garage entry. A 4,000 lb capacity version, weighing only 4,150 lb, is ideal for sod applications.
Clear View Mast
- Available from 86"-144" lift height. Corrosion Resistant Chain is standard
Improved Scissors Reach System
- Powerful system that enables unloading of truck or trailer
Easy Hitch System
- The unit can be used on Easy Hitch Easy Mount systems, and other popular mounting systems.
- The ergonomics are designed with the driver in mind. Unit has easy pigtail wire access.
Tire & 3 Wheel Drive
- Optional Sand Tires are available. Unit is equipped with 3-wheel drive and Trac Loc System
- The unit is sand blasted and powder coated for a long lasting finish
Anti-Stall Hydraulic Control
- The Anti-Stall Hydraulic Control System automatically adjusts engine output to meet hydraulic demand. This feature insures maximum hydraulic performance and prevents the engine from stalling under load.
For Further Information Or Help Please Contact Us