With the Rite-Hite Revolution, you get more. More air Movement. More employee comfort. More energy savings. All with the fewest blades of any HV/LS fan on the market.
INCREASED COMFORT AND PRODUCTIVITY
In summer, air from a high-volume/low-speed fan gently passes over your employees to keep them cooler, comfortable and productive. In winter, the same fan pushes air from the ceiling down to the floor to keep employees warmer.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND COST SAVINGS
A large Revolution Fan costs just pennies an hour to operate and can lower your energy costs by as much as 30 percent.
TRADITIONAL WAYS OF MOVING AIR JUST DON'T CUT IT
High-volume air movement from conventional high-speed ceiling or industrial floor fans is unpleasant and disruptive. Air speeds beyond four or five miles per hour usually offer little, if any, added cooling benefit.
Large High-volume/low-speed (HV/LS) fans offer big benefits over high-benefits over high speed ceiling or floor fans, by circulating and dispersing air more efficiently and effectively.
UNIQUE PROPELL-AIRE BLADE DESIGN
- Made of strong, durable, lightweight aluminum
- Varies in width along entire length of blade
- Ideal contour and twist for maximum air movement
- Complex jig-formed shape is not possible with extruded blades
UPWARD BLADE TILT
- Increase airflow and reach
- Extends reach of air movement to 7 times
the fan's diameter
- Directs air outward from fan's center in a
- Stronger, more uniform air velocity
- No dead air "holes" under center of fan
- Moves more air than other fan designs
- Available in 12', 16', 20' and 24' diameters
A Faster ROI
In many cases, a Rite Hite Revolution Fan could pay for itself in as little as six months through lower energy costs and we can provide a "Revolution Fan Energy Cost Analysis" for your facility.
Call today to learn more!